Friday, January 18, 2013

Who Counters Who Introduction

The purpose of this blog will be twofold - first as a journal or log detailing what counters what Defense of the Ancients 2, or DoTA2, and second as an online resource for anyone else who might be interested in this topic. I encourage anyone who stumbles upon this blog to make comments and suggestions. There are some heroes that very strongly counter other heroes and others that fail epically against a particular weakness. I think I will make a blog post per hero, that way it is fairly easy to search for a particular hero in the future.

If you see any glaring errors or you think my hero suggestions are out of place, please let me know.  I'm fairly new to Dota2 and would really appreciate any and all input as long as it has sound logic.  Leave a comment in the post and if it makes sense I will edit the blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment